Sunday, 24 May 2015

Sunday Treat Day

A bad night last night my brain would just not stop whirling, was playing scrabble at 4am.

Spent an hour or so in the garden this morning digging up bulbs.

DD and DGD arrived just after 12 noon, so by 1pm we were sitting down to a salad lunch with sausage rolls, ham, brie cheese and pork pie. Followed by chocolate and strawberry trifle. Yum Yum, I was shattered even though I had done none of the prep. It was so nice to have a meal prepared for us, no cooking. We both enjoyed it so much.

I took DD home via the town, wanted to put our termination notice in to the agents. DGD talked us through what would happen re the bungalow when we go to see it officially.

I will not be late going to bed tonight, feeling quite tired now but fighting the urge to put my head down and have a Nana nap.

Lots to do in the coming weeks.......


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely treat to have lunch brought and so yummy it sounds!

    I can just imagine how your brain must be busy day and night with the upcoming move to plan. It's good that the official notification to your current landlord is done and dusted so that's one thing off the list.

    Sweet dreams tonight!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.