Saturday, 23 May 2015

Sunny Saturday

Well it was when we went out!! Called at the library to change our books, I have got 10 which should keep me going for a while. We then went on to the garden centre for DB to get two fruit bushed and some veggie plants. I also bought 5 plants myself.

We called at the bungalow on the way home to tell our neighbours to expect to see us next week having an 'official' look round, and then in a couple of weeks we will have the keys and will be backwards and forwards. I can then get onto the carpet people and sort them out.

Rang the agents this morning to give them prior warning that we were moving, I have to follow it up in writing. They are short of properties, so at least they have another one on their books.

Since we have been home, we have had a light lunch. I brought rhubarb from the garden, its part cooked and cooling ready to go into the freezer. Prepared the fruit for tomorrows breakfast and veg for tonight supper, put bread on and cleaned the kitchen floor.

I am now crackered, the only thing keeping me going is the knowledge that in a few weeks there will be no more stairs to climb to the bedroom or the loo.

1 comment:

  1. Bliss! I can just imagine the delight of being in a one story home again as knees take a beating doing stairs many times a day.

    Enjoy the fun of imagining where your furniture will go, what might fit where on the wall space, and what you need to keep so there's a place to tuck things that don't need to be out. Is there room for you table in the kitchen?

    As busy as you'll be in the coming weeks, enjoy the naps you'll want and need, too!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.