Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Am I ever going to get out.

Lady came this morning to see what's melds I am on, rumour was that I was being sent home, pacemaker card etc and appointment for follow up appointment.

Then Dr comes and says no you are not going home. Yesterday's XRay was fine but they still need to check that the wire is in the right place.  The right hand does not know what the left is doing, and zilch communication. Really fed up now been sat here for 9 days.

Apparently moving is gradually being done without me.............

3 comments:

  1. Gee whiz! What a bother to still be stuck there in the boring hospital. I can imagine you're nearly going stir-crazy.

    Good to know DB and DD2 are keeping the moving process going forward in your unwilling absence.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, wish I'd read this post before commenting on the last one. Guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Try to enjoy the down time and not to get too stressed. Everything has a way of falling into place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.