Sunday, 26 July 2015

Lazy Lie Abed

It was almost 10am before I put my foot out of bed. OH was finishing the digging in the front garden, All I need to do now is to put the rest of the plants in. I will leave spaces for the daffodil and tulip bulbs I am going to put in for the spring.

G was giving M's fence and shed another coat of preservative, we had a quick chat over the fence, shortened when it came on to rain.

After lunch we had a quick trip to C & C plants at Scalford, I did succumb to a couple of plants.




These displays are for a wedding next month



The balls are to hang from the ceiling at the reception.

It stopped raining on the way home, but by the time we had made tea it was pouring again.

DB has an appointment for his INR tomorrow he is going to pick DD2 up and will bring her over. She is having the cast iron casserole dish I can no longer manager and also the pressure cooker. I tried the new microwave pressure cooker this morning, it cooked the gammon joint in half the time it took the old one.35 minutes instead of over an hour.

We are having gammon, salad and a jacket spud for supper, banana and ice cream to follow.


I have a birthday next month, this is half mine, the other half is DB's It will go in the shed in its box until next spring when we will put it up and peg it down. DB will be able to sow his seeds, I  can bring on plants for the garden as well.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you in being in bed until just before 10a today. What's up with that? I guess we needed the sleep or that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    Love your new little greenhouse and am sure your garden seeds will appreciate the safe start they'll get inside when spring comes.

    Hope DB's INR is in good range!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.