Monday, 24 August 2015

We Have Rain

Into town this morning for DB's INR. I went to the chemist and got some olive oil, the Dr. told DB he had solid wax in both ears, but then he never cleans them!! So another job for me, he needs the oil in his ears twice a day for 10 days then has to get his ears syringed.

It was almost lunchtime by the time we got back, I fell asleep on the settee for about an hour after lunch. DB was out in the garden planting the Violas I got last week.

Just after 3pm the TV went daft and it started to pour with rain, its still hissing down, trouble is the ground is so dry the water will just run off and not soak in.

Monday clean will have to be done tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lot was accomplished before the rain arrived and I applause your restorative nap!

    Last night I awoke with an idea for an easier way to make the outer border for the Santa quilt. I'll cut 8 WOF strips and piece a triangle of the red star fabric in between them, then center that triangle along each side of the quilt. No cutting long strips parallel to the selvage!! Hope it will look as good as it did when I dreamed it up.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.