Monday, 7 September 2015

Down to Earth

after yesterday afternoon, life is back to normal.

Thank you for the comments about our success yesterday, they are appreciated. For any of you who want to see the quilt on a bed and a close up of some of the work on it, if you go to Quilts, quilts and more quilts above the header picture of the garden, the quilt is the first few photographs you come to.

Despite a forecast to the contrary we have bright sun this morning although it is very chill DB says the thermometer is down to 10c this morning, a bit warmer than yesterday. Its time to start closing the back door when I am in the kitchen....its brrrrrrr.

Several things to do this morning, laundry is in the washer, I need to do the Monday clean and also make a large pan of soup, winter is coming. I pulled some of the leeks yesterday to make leek and potato soup.

DB has a couple of appointments at the Drs, his INR and also a blood test. He needs to nip in and get his glasses fixed, the lens kept falling out yesterday.

May be back later.

1 comment:

  1. You may be back with your feet on the ground today, but I imagine each time your eyes light on your trophies or the Friendship Braid quilt in the coming months, you'll smile in remembered delight!!

    I've got laundry going, too, but it's going to be in the upper 80s*F and the sun is shining again today so it's not soup weather here yet. I do love Potato-Leek soup, tho .... :)

    Stay cozy!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.