Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Wonderful weather again

Quieter day today, I seem to have been on the go all day but not sure what I have done. I made macaroni cheese this morning for tonights supper. DB has again spent most of the day in the garden, he has his shallots and onions in now. No buying onions next year.

I have been messing about in the sewing room, sewing a block I made about 7 years ago, I need to source some fabric for back ground, might have to go to Kisco, I need a couple of yards of fairly cheap stuff. I might find something in Boyes, they have some reasonable fabric.

We lit the fire last night, it got very cold as the sun went down, it laid ready to light if we need it tonight.

Its been another sunny day but not as warm as yesterday, the leaves are turning.

The chap is coming to the washer tomorrow, I need everything crossed that it can be repaired for less than having to buy a new one. It is 7 years old and has been moved a number of times.

OH has an appointment with the blood pressure nurse, in the morning, he is not happy because they will not accept that his medication is why it is  high.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to get your washer fixed, it makes you realise how much we take them for granted when they go kaput..

    Do you know what has happened to Tracey at Smiling a little blog? My beautiful life.

    Hope she is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about staying busy all day but wondering later what I actually accomplished.

    My fingers are crossed that your washer can be fixed quickly and easily when the repairman comes tomorrow.

    It's a cool rainy day here with rain likely tonight, too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.