Friday, 16 October 2015

Dull Day

A very grey, dreich day, no rain though. Friday clean done, made leek and potato soup for lunch.

Off into town, took the things to L so she can set up the quilting group for me, I am going to the Group Leaders Lunch, so might be a bit late, she passed on a bit of information which I was not too pleased about. Going to nip it in the bud.

OH went off to his meeting, I did a top up shop in Morrison and once OH joined me we went into Tesco for some frozen Haddock for our fish and chips.

Once home I opened what was supposed to be 4 haddock fillets....this is what I found..... 3 weigh about 135g the last one 75g!!


and they had the gall to charge me £2.50. I have just sent a complaint to Tesco, I will wait and see what they have to say. Good job its not needed for our supper tonight.

Fire is lit and crackling away. Fish, wedges and green beans for supper, banana and ice cream for dessert.




1 comment:

  1. Am glad L can set up the quilting group for you if your luncheon causes you to arrive late. It's good to have back-up help with the group.

    Bother about the haddock that it didn't contain the number it was supposed and I hope Tesco gives you free haddock as well as a refund on this package.

    We had rain this morning that wasn't forecast so it's been damp and chilly today. I managed to get the binding sewn onto the Santa quilt, the quilt clips in place, and the corners hand-sewn so they stay put. I hope to use the machine for the send round of binding stitching so please keep your fingers crossed that works.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.