Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Another Lousy Night

DB was restless again last night started coughing, got up for a drink. I made myself a cup of tea, went back to bed, DB was sitting up reading. No chance of me getting to sleep then. He finally put the light out around 1.30, I was still awake at 4.30.

Feel like something the cat dragged in, and forgot. Good job there is nothing spoiling today. We are expecting a delivery of logs after lunch apart from that nowt!! I am planning to spend the rest of the day sitting and reading.

Its the bowls club AGM tonight, so DB requires an early supper. Cheese and onion pie ready to be re-heated, he wants beans with it, so I guess we will be having beans for lunch tomorrow.

Its fine and dry, for a change. The sun is valiantly trying to break through, DB tells me its 15c outside, not really November temperatures. He has cleared the coal shed ready for the logs to be stacked, what will not go in there will be stacked under the eves of the house at the back.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry that you were kept awake last night. It's not my business to say, but shouldn't DB go into the sitting room if he intends to turn on lights to read? Why should the bedroom light stay on for his convenience and your inconvenience?

    It's been foggy here this morning but the rain finally stopped. Here, too, the sun is trying to shine but not quite getting there.

    Lunch for me now and then hope to sew.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.