Thursday, 12 November 2015

Cold and Clear

this morning. I woke up several times during the night with jumping muscles. DB was up before me and brought my breakfast in, I took more pain killers and finally staggered out at 10am.

DB was weeding in the front garden, I made a new draught excluder for the front door and have started on quilting the mats for the quilt group. I need to quilt 2 a day and then back and bind them, need to make sure they are finished and packaged in good time.

DB will go for his siesta, so hopefully will get todays mats done whilst he is resting.

Managed to get 4 of the mats quilted, have the backing to do now, I want to cut the backing large enough to turn onto the front, save me binding them.

Fritatta for supper have some bacon that needs using up, so will fry that and then add the eggs. Salad with it.

DD2 emailed to say she is coming to see us on Tuesday, so lunch required.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a bother to have been awakened during the night with jumping muscles. Hope that doesn't happen again ever - or at least for a very long time.

    Well done on the progress on your Christmas mat project! I'm about to piece binding for the first table runner and when it's finished, will go on to choose fabrics for the Christmas table topper.

    Your plans for fritatta for dinner sounds yummy so perhaps we'll have the same.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.