Monday, 28 December 2015

Monday

A new week, Monday clean done, DB washed the car, it was filthy. I guess he is going to have to do it again before a week on Friday.

Neither of us wanted to get up at his morning, reading until after 1am. We are going to have to get back in to getting to sleep at a reasonable time and getting up at 8 am.

Stripped the bed put it all in n the washer and got it mostly dry, used the day time electric, the forecast is not too good for tomorrow.

Supper tonight, the last of the turkey and some gammon with jacket spuds, celery and tomato salad. Vienetta for dessert with drop of cream.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you two are getting back to a semblance of normality and that's bound to feel a bit better.

    May I ask what kind of dessert is "vienetta"? That's a new term to me. Ta!

    We had a hard time getting up this morning, too, and have taken it easy today. I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday so am really completely caught up on that.

    Today was really chilly with a high of 43*F and breezy but tomorrow is forecast to again be about 70*F. This is nuts.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vienetta is an ice cream here in New Zealand, vanilla with chocolate layers (real chocolate), it's very nice.

      Delete
  2. I go to bed far too late too... Stew complains all the time! I am going to try to get to bed by 11 pm from now on.

    I hope you two are doing well... and starting to get back to 'normal' after the turmoil of late. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.