Friday, 22 January 2016

Friday

Late waking this morning, DB brought my breakfast in. When I got up I nipped round to the group that meets at the Baptist Chapel, they seem to do mostly scrap booking which is not my thing, however you never know some of them may be interested in patch work.

DD2 arrived in time for lunch. DB had just gone to bed for his siesta, he wanted to be up to watch the indoor bowls.

DD2 and I had a couple of hours chatting. DGD is being made redundant by our local council, so she is not a happy bunny. Started to apply for jobs elsewhere.

We woke up to rain, then it cleared but by mid morning it was raining again. Late this afternoon it stopped raining and the sun came out for about 10 seconds

Starting to think about the workshop, I have cut out two blocks, will try and sew them together, so I have something to show the group on Thursday.

Scotch pies tonight with mash, carrots and peas.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day and know it was a treat to have time to enjoy DD2's good company!

    The snowstorm affecting the East Coast of the US started here at about 10am and it's still snowing hard at nearly 4p. We seem to have about 7" of snow so far. Am glad to be tucked in!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.