Sunday, 3 January 2016

Rain Again

Chucking it down again, very dark, will have to put the lights on soon. Have also lit the fire. I am sure the sitting room heater is not working correctly, the chap who knows says it is. Cannot wait to get rid of the damn things.

A bit more sewing this morning, having problems with the mats turning out properly, still I will best it one way or another.

No news re Ex's break in. I had to block my eldest son on facebook last night, evil stuff he spouted about something he knows nothing about. I suspect that Nicks siblings are feeling guilty, they did rather loose touch with him, the last time he saw his eldest sister was Christmas 2014 at his younger sisters. I will be so glad when its all over, guess we will still have to put up with GD posting on facebook how much she misses him.  

DB has just gone for his siesta, we are having some of the gammon joint I cooked on boxing day for supper, will do some roasties, brussels and carrots with it and some parsley sauce. Guess it might be bananas for dessert.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the heater isn't keeping the bungalow as warm as is needed with such a rainy day. Perhaps when winter is coming to an end, there will be a good sale on the multi-fuel heater you want?

    Wishing you well on getting those mats to behave as you finish them.

    Sad that family members continue to act ugly in the wake of Nick's death. Big hugs to you, sweet friend.

    More hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big lover of Facebook and have come off it now - it was doing more harm than good within my extended family and about certain 'situation'.
    It will be all over this time next week Anne and you'll be home and able to concentrate on your grieving and your lovely memories of Nick without the upset - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued hugs and wishing you some dry warmish weather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear your children had lost contact with each other. Those feelings can surely be hard to deal with. I hope you can get to a calm point sometime soon. You are dealing with enough heartache as it is. Prayers to you and DB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.