Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Will the bad news never end??

I heard yesterday that my eldest sons ?partner had complained of a migraine last Friday. She was taken home. No better on Sunday so DS1 took her to LRI, they admitted her, yesterday she was transferred to Queens in Nottingham. I really hope it's not a brain tumour.

DB went to the Dr this morning, he has a spray for his throat. Our neighbour was getting her old fence taken down, we asked the chap to give us a quote for the fence and gate that Nick was going to do. They can do it next week.

I put the towels out on the line, fetched them in when it started to rain, just finished them off in the dryer.

Sausage and mash for supper tonight, will finish off the beans from last night. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! I join your hope that DS1's partner's headache is not caused by anything serious or worrisome. Hope the tests prove it easily treatable and she gets pain relief soon.

    I'm glad to hear that your needed fencing and gate will be installed next week. At last!

    Hope the throat spray relieves DB's sore throat.

    Did you visit your quilting friend as planned today?

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs hugs hugs. Hope you get a reasonable quote for your fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get the fence & gate done x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.