Monday, 8 February 2016

10 degrees under

Wind howling round, not feeling too clever today, not sure why.

A sketchy Monday clean done, DB shoved the Dyson round. No laundry done, forecast was for rain, bed stripped, in the washer to do tonight, hope its dry tomorrow or its going to have to be dried inside........

No coughing last night for a change, I was very tired was actually asleep before DB put his light out.

The wind has been howling round most of the day, it started to rain about 10am and has not stopped since, hope tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

  1. With all that wind, it's a good day to be inside looking out and to take it easy as you needed to. Am sorry to hear you've not felt up to snuff but hope another night's good sleep will set you to rights.

    Wishing you a better tomorrow in every way: how you feel, your energy level, and a sunny,dry day with a gentle breeze.

    I went to the library today to return books and DVDs and checked out more books to see me thru the cold days to come this week. My plan is also to sew up one star/day for Brian's quilt. I think I can, I think I can!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.