Thursday, 18 February 2016

The rain has gone

A fine morning, sun shining a bit of a breeze. I put a load of laundry out before we went to the U3A meeting. Also laid the fire ready to light later.

Good talk, humorous speaker talking about how some of the big brand names we see in the supermarket got their names.

Called at DD2's on the way back to drop off the parcel I forgot on Monday.

DB has just gone for his siesta, I have some catching up to do on the lap top, am still wading through the blog I started reading yesterday, have now got to 2014........


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you've had a good day, and enjoyable speaker at the meeting, and good weather to allow the laundry to dry.

    It's cooler but sunny here today and - bother that it is - I'm not feeling very good and have a bit of fever. I still hope to plow thru all of the many fabrics I've used for Brian's star blocks and find the rest of the "shortbread" background fabric as I need to cut it for the last 2 blocks.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.