Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Windy again

but I managed to get another load of laundry dry, its just airing before being put away.

DB did cough briefly around 4.30 this morning, did not keep me awake though, we were up just after 8.00.

Busy morning. laundry hung out, beef stew and veg prepared for tonight, sorted the fire ready to light later. More of the lentil soup for lunch. I had sliced up the loaf I made yesterday, so a couple of slices of that. There is enough soup left for tomorrows lunch.

DB went for his siesta, I was working on blocks for the quilting workshop in March, have done them all now, just have to write the instructions and check them.

We had sun this morning but it has gone now, will be lighting the fire shortly. DB is watching countdown.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to read that you two had another good night with minimal coughing.

    Well done on all that you've accomplished on your pleasant day at home. Beef stew and veg sounds yummy!

    Applause for finishing the blocks for your quilting group's March workshop! Today I hope to sew squares to the ends of the star rectangles to make the star points for 5 blocks. That's 40 short seams + 40 more if I want to make the triangles that would be wasted into small HSTs.

    Have to run to the library, too, but it's a sunny day and the snow is gone so that will be a nice outing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet and windy here in Staffordshire now. The fire is lit so we will be nice and cosy shortly-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT AND STICKY HERE! Too hot. Wish I had your cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.