Thursday, 31 March 2016

Another sunny day.

Started the supper this morning so I just had to heat it up and cook the veg when I got home.

I managed to get a couple more blocks for the quilt done before lunch.

Off to the quilt group, the two troublesome ladies were not there, even so I let it be known that I was not happy. I have mapped out what we are going to do for the next few months. The group have requested that I continue doing projects rather than them sort out something for myself. They want to work as a group.

One of the ladies who only joined in October has made a really good fist of the sampler quilt, she just has to put it together. There were several samplers put together, one lady had done the sashing as well, I am particularly pleased about that as she is the lady who is a visual learner. She has done so well.

My daffs in the house are showing signs that they have had it, they will be in the bin tomorrow. They have given us a welcome splash of colour in the sitting room.

DB was left on his own today, his sitter was not able to come, so I was a bit on edge, but he has been fine. That's a relief.

Liver and bacon for supper with mash, cauliflower and cabbage.

Tomorrow is the Friday clean get the house ready for the weekend. DB has an appointment to get his 48 hour monitor fitted tomorrow lunch time. We have to take it back on Sunday, we will go on to my quilting friends for a cuppa and a natter.

Not sure if the nice weather is to carry over the weekend, it would be nice if it does.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear things went well at the quilt group's meeting and that they want you to continue teaching them. Cheers for the new quilters who have succeeded in making their sampler blocks and even putting the blocks together! Didn't that make you, their teacher, proud enough to pop your buttons?!

    Hope the information recorded by DB's 48 hour monitor will show only good news.

    I'm about to sew more squares to rectangles.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.