Monday, 14 March 2016

Lovely day so far.....

The sun is out, if you can get out of the wind its reasonable. 2 laods of laundry on the line, one lot is almost dry, there is a shirt of DB's which will need ironing the rest can be folded up and put away.

I think maybe I ate too much fruit yesterday, 5am I was at the loo and again at 7am. I have taken some medication and it seems to have done the trick.

DB disappeared to the garden, so I did the Monday clean on my own. I think the belt may have gone on the Dyson it does not seem to be picking up properly. Its a few years since it was serviced. Will cost me £79 but they do it at the house and any spares are included. I will have to give it a bit of a spring clean first, its rather mucky. I have had it for 13 years and its still going strong.

Yesterdays beef and the loaf I made are both sliced, bread is freezing down in separate slices, once its frozen I will bag it up. Makes it easier to take out the number of slices you need. Beef is in the freezer in the sewing room.

Well all the laundry dried, just a couple of bits to be ironed, all sorted and ready to away. DB had his siesta, he is now watching TV. I will be retiring to the kitchen shortly to make the salad for tonight and sort out a couple of things.








1 comment:

  1. Cheers for a lovely day, laundry drying on the line, DB in the garden, and your accomplishments doing the Monday clean and getting good food ready for supper!

    Has there been any word about when the additional freezer might be delivered?

    It's damp and chilly here after rain last night and more rain likely tonight and tomorrow morning. We needed it, so am not complaining.

    I've had a new thought about those 50 Flying Geese. They are a bulky bother to sew together end to end, so I will probably make strip sets of the various colors with the backing fabric and use Seminole piecing to set them together. I'd then sew just off the point on the color fabrics to mimic the large triangle make by the geese. I'd have to sew over only 4 layers so that's better.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.