Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Under the weather

I had violent stomach ache last night after I had gone to bed. A very quick trip to the toilet. OKish this morning, but took more medication, if it carries on I will be visiting the Dr.

DB made me stay in bed this morning, brought my breakfast and a drink through, I got up just before lunch, but have spent most of the time on the settee. Just taken more medication.

After yesterdays sun, its really dull and cold again. No wonder people are ill. DB decided to to go out to the garden today, and I have just lit the fire in the sitting room.

DB will cook the supper tonight under supervision, its sausage and mash. He will have beans I will just have the sausage and mashed spuds.

No sewing done, maybe tomorrow if I feel a bit better.

6 comments:

  1. DB cooking under supervision reminds me of Carson and Mrs, Hughes in Downton Abbey, haha! My hubby can't even fathom the basics of cooking - because HE DOESN'T WANT TO - so even supervision is not in the cards after 50+ years of trying, haha!!

    Sorry you have a nasty bug and hope you'll be much better soon dear.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hopefully it will pass quickly. Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had hoped your meds yesterday would have sent this tummy bug on it's way and am sorry to hear it lingers so you've had a bothersome day.

    I'm impressed that DB will attempt to cook and will take supervision (wink-wink-nudge-nudge!).

    Wishing you well!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob and I have both had the stomach flu. Sleep, gentle food and lots of fluids. oh, and a close bathroom. Get well soon. Ana usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are ill, I read your blog yesterday and thought that it had been a long time since I had the runs. Guess what, yes, tonight started with them, just my luck. I have a large gall stone and every so often it kicks off, I know that is what it is as there is a strange sort of p... with it. Too much information. Take care and keep warm. Love Andie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are battling the cough and cold thing going around, I hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.