Sunday, 17 April 2016

Sunny Sunday

It has been another fine day, but on the chilly side. Laundry washed and dried on the line.

K came back before lunch to mortar in the holes from yesterday, he has taken the overbed table home to glue the joints.

Gammon cooked for supper, I have made soup with the liquor, it's cooling, will freeze it in two portions to take away with us. I have sorted out my clothes and they are in the bag.

Quiet day on the whole, sat reading whilst DB had his siesta, no gardening done, the ground is very wet. Just cooking the supper, gammon with mustard sauce. I will slice what's left of the gammon tomorrow, some of it will go with us for sandwiches. I defrosted some plums, so plum crumble for dessert tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you and DB have had such a pleasant Sunday and that more progress has been made on your trip preparations.

    Cheers for helpful K, too!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.