Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Last day of May and its freezing!!

My goodness its cold and raining, I lit the sitting room fire.

Hospital this morning, in and out within the hour, so not too bad, just have to get Thursday over and I can get on with life again. The radiologist was surprised when I told her that I had been in the clinic in February, she could not understand why I had waited so long.

DB did half an hour in the garden before we went out. I sorted the supper, spag bol and garlic bread.

Not going to be doing much this afternoon, its too wet and cold, think reading on the settee is going to be my barra.........

I hope this wet cold weather is not going to last too long, I need sunshine to ripen the strawberries and raspberries that are appearing.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers that your morning appt. went quickly and well.

    It sounds like a good plan to spend a good part of your cold, wet arvo enjoying a good book.

    The rain seems to have moved away from here but our rain total for May has topped 9". Amazing.

    Ready or not, June starts tomorrow. That's also amazing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be a country-wide divide with the weather right now as here in Torbay it's been a lovely, if a bit windy, day. Sunshine from early morning until about an hour ago. I think rain is expected, but I have been in the garden in a cotton top and linen trousers and sandals and yesterday was actually HOT! But this is the English Riviera, not for nothing has it earned that name!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.