Tuesday, 17 May 2016

More cough, cough

At 1am, lasted for about 30 minutes. It was after 3 before I went back to sleep.

DB did get up this morning, spent an hour in the garden before lunch, then went for his siesta. I cleaned the bedroom and put a loaf on.

Spent some time working on stuff for the quilt group, the ladies want to make a bag to put their cutting boards in. Have worked on a disappearing nine patch which finishes 12 inches, they can do two blocks one for he front, the other for the back and then make up the size with borders. I need to work out the depth of the bottom border to give enough room to square off the corners.

Did not do much else really, read for a while and watched a couple of programmes on TV. It's bed time so night night all..............

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! I hope you and DB both get a good night's sleep tonight and awake well rested and refreshed.

    Decades ago, I had a throat spray that turned the worst coughs into a slight a-huh. Nothing more was possible while that spray was a work.

    We've had rain all day so I got a narrow border on my 16" Swoon block in addition to other tasks.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.