Thursday, 26 May 2016

Oh my aching back

Busy day, we were up and in Bingham just after 9am. Library, market and Aldi.

Home put the shopping away, had  a quick bite of lunch and then off to the quilting group.

The ladies had a lot to get through most of them managed. I managed to cut a block wrong, what a pratt....

Quick trip home. DB is bowling tonight so I had left everything ready for supper, fritatta and salad, so I am now royally crackered!!

I am going to sit on the settee for the evening, not moving unless I have to....

Bags etc went down ok, I have had a thought that I can make the bag wider rather than longer by turning it on its side., one of the ladies is like me a little height challenged, I will have a bash at it and see. They have asked for the instructions for the tissue holders I made, so I will do a work sheet and they can have a go at them.

No work in the garden today none tomorrow. DB is on the cleaning rota for the bowls club tomorrow, I need to do a full house clean thanks to my sojourn in bed earlier this week.

Its been a dullish day, not too cold, but cloudy, no sunshine for us.



2 comments:

  1. Don't do too much tomorrow, you're still not back to 100% x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got thru your busy schedule today and I applaud your plans to stay seated this evening with your feet up and perhaps a book in hand. Hope there's a glass of bubbly within easy reach, too.

    Bother about the block that was cut wrong. Methinks it was reassuring to your students that as experienced a quilter as you are, mistakes still happen occasionally and are not the end of the world.

    I've trimmed Brian's quilt and DH likes the look of the toast colored fabric I had chosen as possible binding. Good enough! I won't be scouring my stash for other possibilities since I have more than enough of the toast TOT fabric.

    We have a very warm sunny day today.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.