Monday, 25 July 2016

Monday

A bit quiet after all the excitement yesterday. Waiting for 3 parcels to come, hope that the machine arrives today.

I went down to the Drs this morning, there were only 2 spare seats in the waiting room, so I made an appointment for tomorrow and drove home.

Its much cooler and rather quite cloudy, some very dark clouds on the horizon. I did a load of laundry, it has dried so its folded, most of it ready to go away, just a couple of bits needs attention from the iron.

DB has been in the front garden, cats have scratched the soil in the border, it was all over the path. The veg garden is going ok, more beans brought in this morning. I will have to cook tomorrow otherwise we will be inundated.

Monday clean done, have been updating our budget, we slid into the red a bit this month, but its all running ok now. Its the way the  DD are paid and the cash coming into the bank. 

I did not sleep too well last night, might have a Nana nap whilst DB is having his siesta.

1 comment:

  1. I went back and read your column from Sunday to see what all the excitement was about and found all your lovely pics. Lovely to see.

    It has been a long time since I live in the U.K. so could you explain how it works to see your local doctor? Do most people have appointments and walk ins wait and take their chances or ?
    Does your doctor run on time? Does everyone have a co-pay under the National Health or - perhaps enough for a column unless you think it would be to boring.

    Hope you are well and have a nap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.