Sunday, 21 August 2016

Sunday

A busy day in prospect, going to see my quilting friend this morning, then to see DB on my way back, DD2's for supper and home ...relax.

I am rather stiff this morning, but it will work off. At least the garden is looking something like and we have got rid of all those skeletons that had been eaten by the caterpillars.

It was a big grey when I woke, but the sun is trying to come out, so could be a decent day again, it's a lot cooler though, I had to get up and put a pair of socks on, my feet were freezing.

Time to get my body out of bed and sort myself out, have a pile of bags in a the hall ready to go out n the car.

Back later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a wonderful day and your schedule works out perfectly! You'll be ready to put your feet up and have a happy think about your visit with your quilting friend!

    Wishing DB well in every way.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.