Thursday, 1 September 2016

Installing the wet room day 2

 I had hoped to put up some photos, but unless I can get my IPad to cooperate they will have to sit till I have the lap top sorted once again.

A fine sunny morning for the first of the Autumn months, are we going to have an Indian summer I wonder.

Waiting for the workman to arrive, he is going to be tiling today, I hope the wash hand basin will be going in too. Last night and this morning the abutions were done at the kitchen sink.

DB has ventured out to the garden he is allowed 30 minutes, once again last night he fell asleep just before supper, had to wake him.

No idea what I am going to be doing today, no point cleaning, the dust is going everywhere.

Two of the walls are now tiled and the start of the boxing in of the pipes, the floor is being prepped for the special floor covering to go down.

I have tried to put photos on but failed miserably, once I have got my lap top sorted I will post them over a couple of posts.

It has been another nice day, but pleasantly cooler. I have the towels on the line. Need to fetch them in and fold them.

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear that the bathroom project is moving along as expected. Look forward to seeing your photos once you have the computer sorted out.

    DB has been quite active the last couple of days after all that sitting/laying about in hospital so perhaps not a huge worry that he is falling asleep before his supper. Hopefully in time his body will adjust to the additional exercise. I do think that is a good idea to limit what he does in the garden as you are of course the very best judge of what he should and shouldn't be doing. Glad to hear the physio is coming regularly and hopefully helping.

    All in all you have had a good summer weather wise haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that DB is walking well enough to venture into the garden. Was his before dinner nap due to not taking his siesta during the arvo?

    How wonderful that there is steady progress on the wet room reno and I hope the new sink was installed and functioning before the workmen stopped for today. You're right - no sense cleaning until they've finished the job and gone for good.

    Sorry your laptop and iPad are misbehaving so you cannot yet post pictures yet. Fret not!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.