Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Wednesday

Our driver was early, we were not quite ready. Quick trip into the town, we then had an hour and a half wait to see the Dr. Blood test done, and a further appointment in December.

Very late having lunch so just a cup a soup. toad in the hole tonight with baked beans.

A phone call this afternoon, DB has to go for his Echocardiogram tomorrow at 10.45, so another drive into Leicester.

I decided to clean the kitchen floor, it was quite mucky, DB swept the mud away that had dropped off our garden shoes.

I went on line to read to local newspaper, always look at the BM&D page, to my astonishment my 2nd cousin who was 7 years older than me passed away 25th August, his funeral is next week. We were the only two children in our generation, so spent a lot of time together. He was 80 in April. His daughter lives in Malaysia, I think may be the funeral has been delayed to allow her to get here.

It was quite muggy this morning, the sun has just broken through. I have a sheet on the line, hope it dries.

1 comment:

  1. My sympathy in the unexpected death your second cousin. As AMIL used to say, losing friends and family is just part of getting older. Sad, but true.

    What a bother that so much of your morning was spent waiting to see the doctor. Again, hope you each had a book to read to while away the waiting time.

    We're had good rain and more today but am about to go run needed errands.

    Big hugs, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.