Monday, 21 November 2016

Another day at the fun palace.......Not.......

It has poured with rain all day, most of the time like there was no tomorrow.

We went into town to get my glasses fuxed and picked up a couple of bits including....wonder of wonders white Toblerone.....its ages since I saw any, so a large bar is now residing in the fridge.

DB went for his siesta, having complained of a headache.....nothing new there then, he got up and made some tea and then announced that he was dizzy again and his head was pounding. I phoned the Dr and made him speak to her, she came out to see him and to cut a long story short we are now waiting for an ambulance to take him into LRI. she wants some checks run on him. I am fizzing off the scale...........

The wait for an ambulance is 2 - 4 hours, so he might get it sometime before midnight. If they expect me to go in and collect him then they have another think coming.......

I managed to quilt the table runner and started putting the binding on before DB started his 'I am not well'........


3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, so very sorry to hear that DB is not well and do hope the ambulance comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear! I am so sorry that DB is unwell and I hope the HA and dds were just a happen-so rather than anything really scary.

    How on earth can an emergency vehicle like an ambulance take 2 to 4 hours to arrive?? That defies the definition of "emergency". How far from your home is the LRI?

    I hope and pray you can relax at home while waiting for further information about DB and hope it's good news.

    Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that DB is feeling better. Can you shed some light as to why the ambulance would take 4 hours to arrive in an emergency?? I find that astonishing. Anyway, I do hope that all will turn out well for you both. What a worry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.