Friday, 25 November 2016

Friday

A lovely sunny clear day, cold, the breeze is making it feel colder than it really is.

Cancelled my trip to see mt quilting friend. DB still has a sore throat, do not want to pass anything on to her, that would be awful. So sat at home.

Did manage to dust and push the dyson over the sitting room floor, was crackered when I had finished.

Have just cooked the salmon for supper and a tray of chocolate brownies. Neither of us like the salmon hot, so I cook and cool it. We are having potatoes cooked in their skins and mixed veg with it, I have some hollandaise sauce as well.

DB is having his siesta, I feel quite tired myself, might manage to drop off for a Nana nap a bit later. DB did not cough last night but did get up for the loo, so of course I was awake.

My neighbour and her two daughters have gone up to Sheffield to see O, The news over the phone has been very little, they will not tell you much so I expect it was the 'comfortable' message they have been getting.

No plans for the weekend.........No sewing done either, need to sort out the next UFO to tackle.

1 comment:

  1. It was very thoughtful of you to keep your household germs away from your quilting friend that I am sure canceling the visit disappointed both of you. On the other hand, an unexpected day "off" was a boon for you and am glad you got a bit of extra rest.

    Enjoy choosing what UFO to work on next. I always find it fun to see what is loitering on the shelf unfinished.

    It's a lovely, sunny, slightly warm day here and I hope to hoover and/or sew the border on the wee orange star block. I was kind of sick overnight so seem to lack the energy to do anything. Bother!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.