Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Tuesday

Wonders will never cease, DB did not cough at all last night, but has made up for it during the day. So we both had a decent nights sleep.

We had more rain, it stopped about lunchtime but never dried up.

I spent the afternoon making a couple of pot holders with some odd blocks. I gave the Dresden mat a really good press and it has flattened out nicely. I have a photo but cannot get the wretched thing to post. Still not decided what fabric to use on the other dresden back and binding. Mind you I could take the east way out and put a plain back on by just sewing round the fabrics right sides together and turn it through.


Managed to get it to load now having switched off my computer and restarted it.




Cheese pie and beans for supper tonight, will have the rest of the bread and butter pudding for dessert.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Dresden Plate block you've made! The fabrics are yummy and laid out nicely and I really enjoyed seeing the block enlarged. Ta!

    Bother about the continued coughing DB is experiencing. Does he need a cough suppressant, cough drops, or hard candy to suck on? Hope this doesn't mean another trip to see the doctor but it could come to that.

    We had rain thru much of the night and awoke to dense fog that cleared by midmorning. It's been sunny and a bit warmer since but is still fairly damp.

    I'm off the library in a few minutes so will bid you adieu!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how a good nights sleep can buck you up. I do not need much more than 5 hours but every now and then will sleep 7-8hrs and I feel supercharged the next day. I have some disgusting blue strepsils for my cough, they are so foul that I just know that they are doing good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.