Sunday, 18 December 2016

Sunday

What a difference to yesterday, very dreich and grey this morning, some wisps of fog about as well.

We are going to the Carols by Candlelight at the little chapel tonight, we have been asked several time why we do not go to chapel, well actually its because we prefer not to.......but there you are. I am going to have to get lunch instead of supper.

No news about my ex, will contact my eldest daughter later and see if she has been in to see him again.

I still have no service on my new phone, if it does not switch on tomorrow I will be phoning them, the sim card is in correctly. You no longer get a hand book, its all on the internet and you have to down load all 200+ pages!!!!!!! 

Right time to prep the veg etc for lunch, may be back later.

1 comment:

  1. What a bother that your new phone is misbehaving! Hope there's an easy fix.

    Wishing your ex well, too.

    I hope you and DB enjoyed the Carols by Candlelight service this evening and that your throats were lubricated enough to make singing a joy. DH got me a lovely set of 3 Christmas CDs last year that are songs sung by the choirs of Canterbury Cathedral, Guildford Cathedral, and St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. The set is titled "be Merry".

    Today has been overcast with some rain and oddly warm. I finally finished decorating the tree except for the silvery icicles.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.